Why give a gift card or voucher as a present you might ask?
Isn’t it thoughtless and impersonal? Does it show that I don’t really know or much like the person I am giving it to?
Reasons why gift cards and vouchers make a great gift
- It allows the recipient to get something they really want. They don’t need to fake absolutely loving that red knitted sweater you bought them that is 3 sizes too big.
- Have a friend or relative living overseas? – Next time you want to buy them a present, think gift voucher. Its easy and hassle free with minimum postage fees, and they don’t have to be home to collect a bulky present, as it will fit easily into their letterbox (or inbox).
- Thinking of buying dad another tie or pair of socks? He’d probably much rather pick out something he will actually use.
- Travel vouchers are ideal couples; it gives them the perfect excuse to get away for a romantic weekend.
- How fussy are tweens and teenagers?! Don’t throw your money away on something they will throw in the corner of their room. Let them make the decision to get something they will love.